Friday, October 26, 2012

Fall in Pearland

A little different than fall in Indiana, by just 25 degrees or so :-) 

This week we did story time at the Pumpkin Patch! Of course Maddox wasn't interested in smiling for photos, but he was interested in throwing the small pumpkins. We didn't really stay too long...

I'm going to guess that 1 second after this photo was taken that pumpkin was being thrown

Just a little dirty


This week we also got to have lunch with Jewelsie and go to the Children's Museum!

Lunch at Tiny Boxwoods

We're REALLY into dipping. If I give him ketchup he'll eat everything. Who knew that strawberries and ketchup were good together?


Playing with Grandma Jewelsie

And yesterday we did the most fall-ish activity I can think of. We went to the BEACH! :-) It was a beautiful day and honestly in my opinion this is the very best time of year to go to the beach. A little bit cooler weather and no crowds! Jeff was in Gavelston for a work meeting for two days so we went and hung out at Hotel Galvez for a little bit until he was done and then went to the beach for a little bit.



There was a sailboat race and there were at least a hundred boats out there. It was beautiful!

First (and hopefully not last!) family beach day


I did take the time to snap a few fall photos of Maddox this week. He actually did really well, and I was very surprised seeing as this is the first time he's ever cooperated in my studio!











I hope everyone is having a wonderful fall! I know we are! 








No comments:

Post a Comment